- Date of Birth: September 15th, 1985
- Contact Number: 9999311450, 8700479212
- Mailing Address: 14, State Bank colony, GTKarnal Road, ND-9
- Email: [email protected]
- M.B.B.S – 2009,Mahatma Gandhi Medical College, Jaipur Rajasthan University of Health Sciences.
- M.S. (Obstetrics & Gynecology) – 2012, Mahatma Gandhi Medical College, Jaipur, Rajasthan University of Health Sciences.
- Fellowship in Assisted Reproductive Technology and Infertility : Ridge IVF Center, New Delhi : August 2018 to August 2019
ACADEMIC ACHEIVEMENTS & GOLD MEDALS
- Received Gold Medal and secured 2nd position in the University in First Prof M.B.B.S. University Examination and Honours in Biochemistry, August 2004.
- Received Gold Medal and secured 1st position in the University in Second Prof M.B.B.S. University Examination and secured honours in Pharmacology, Pathology and Microbiology in May 2006.
- Merit holder in University and secured honours in Obstetrics & Gynecology in Final Prof M.B.B.S.(Part-II),in March 2008.
- Worked as Consultant in Infertility and Obstetrics/Gynaecology at Vinayak Hospital , Derawal Nagar from January 2018 to January 2020.
- Worked as Associate consultant at Apollo Cradle, Moti Nagar from Jan 2017 to September 2019.
- Senior Resident in Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, New Delhi: 29/08/2013 to 28/08/2016.
- Senior Resident in Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Shri Dada Dev Matri Avum Shishu Chikitsalaya, New Delhi :21/3/2013 to 27/8/2013.
- Senior Resident in Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Action Balaji Hospital, New Delhi: 3/11/2012 to 31/3/2013.
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital: Post graduate trainee (20th May 2009 – 31st May 2012).
- “A Comparative study between Cleavage stage embryo transfer at day 3 and Blastocyst stage transfer at day 5 in IVF/ICSI on Clinical pregnancy rates”. Dissertation under the guidance of Dr.M.L.Swarankar and Dr.Manju Maheshwari, Prof & Unit Head, Dept of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur.
- A Comparative study of Effects of Intrauterine Infusion of Autologous Platelet Rich Plasma with Intrauterine Infusion of Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor on Endometrial thickness & Clinical Pregnancy Rates in Frozen Embryo Transfer. Dr.M.Gouri Devi, Dr.Nympheae Walecha, Dr.Prabhleen Kaur
- “Attitudes and Practices of Gynecologists in Jaipur towards management of menopause” Indian Journal of Midlife health. Vol 1,Issue 2, Jul-Dec, 2010.
- “Implantation Rates after Two and Five Days of Embryo Culture: A Comparative Study.” JK Science Journal. Vol. 15 No. 4, Oct- December 2013.
- “A Comparative study between Cleavage stage embryo transfer at day 3 and Blastocyst stage transfer at day 5 in IVF/ICSI on Clinical pregnancy rates” Journal of Human Reproductive Sciences, Volume 7,Issue 3,Jul – Sep 2014.
- “Serum Anti-Mullerian Hormone, Serum Follicle Stimulating Hormone and Serum Estradiol in the Prediction of Ovarian Reserve: A Comparative Study” International Journal of Science and Research, Volume 3, October 2014.
- “Ectopic pregnancy rates with cleavage stage embryo transfer at day 3 versus blastocyst stage transfer at day 5: A prospective analysis”. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences. Vol. 3,Issue 55,October 2014.
- “Cervical Pregnancy: A Case Report”, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) Volume 3 Issue 11, November 2014.
- “Concurrent bilateral ectopic pregnancy: a rarity“ in International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2015 Aug; 4(4):
- “A rare case of myiasis in a woman with genital prolapse“ in International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016 Oct; 5(10): 3590-3592.
PARTICIPATION IN CONFERENCES AND PRESENTATION OF SCIENTIFIC PAPERS/POSTERS:
- Participated in IMS Quiz of Indian Menopause Society held on December 8th, 2009 at Jaipur and secured 2nd position in quiz.
- Presented Poster on “Attitudes and Practices of Gynecologists of Jaipur towards management of Menopause” in IMSCON 2010 held at Chennai from February 5-7,2010 & received the best poster award.
- Participated in Quiz Competition in Contraception and Beyond World Congress @ Jaipur and secured 2nd position, on March 6-7,2010.
- Presented a paper on “Place of VIA as a Screening Tool for Early Detection of Cervical Cancer in Low resource Setting” in 18th Indian Conference on Reproductive & Child Health (NARCHI) at Nagpur on 25th September 2010.
- Presented a paper on “VIA” in the sixth National Conference on ISCCP and participated in the Live Workshop with Hands-on training on Colposcopy on 23-24th February,2011 at Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Presented paper on “ A comparative study between Cleavage stage embryo transfer at day 3 and Blatocyst stage transfer at day 5 in IVF/ICSI on Clinical pregnancy rates” at NARCHI-2012,held at New Delhi on 15th & 16th September,2012 & received 2nd prize for best scientific paper.